Smart Credit Documents

The type of documents you will be required to submit will depend on whether your employment type is (i) Salaried or (ii) Self-employed. So which do you select?

Salaried – Select this if you are employed at an organisation or by any employer for a fixed amount of salary or wages remitted to you on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.


Self Employed - Select this if you are not working for any organisation or employer but you own your own business which generates income or you for yourself to earn a living.

Once the type of employment is selected it will display the basic documents required to open up a Hire Purchase account with Home & Living. However, additional documents may be requested upon final assessment or approval based on your credibility.

Check Document Requirements